SLA, SLS and3D Printing
Fast and Accurate Prototypes
Shipped in 1 to 3 days
SLA / SLS / 3D Printing Service
SLA / SLS / 3D printing is the future of manufacturing and is opening up a world of possibilities. Our in-depth experience of SLA and SLS 3D printing services enable us to deliver high precision, high-quality parts every time.
What is SLA/SLS/3D Printing?
SLA refers to Stereolithography and this is a resin-based 3D printing technique. The printing takes place with the help of Ultraviolet light which influences the liquid resin and cures it into a solid layer as desired.
SLS refers to Selective Laser Sintering and this is a 3D printing technique which uses powdered printing materials to create the 3D objects instead of resins. Similar to SLA, this process too uses a laser to facilitate the 3D printing process.
3D printing is any of various processes in which material is joined or solidified under computer control to create a three-dimensional object, with material being added together (such as liquid molecules or powder grains being fused together). 3D printing is used in both rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing.
Advantages Of SLA/SLS/3D Printing
- SLA/SLS/3D printed parts are fully dense, incorporating complex geometries and precise internal features;
- Designs can be made quickly with a minimum of material waste while maximizing strength;
- Conformal cooling channels greatly improve performance and resistance to thermal stress, ideal for aerospace and automotive applications;
- Multiple, identical parts can be built on a single platform at one time, greatly increasing production efficiency;
- Accurate to drawing parts
- Good Surface finishes
Get our project engineers to review your project today.