Low Volume production
Free quote in 24 hours
Shipped in 7 days
Low-Volume Manufacturing Service
Through our low-volume manufacturing service, we can provide you with hundreds of thousands of parts so that you can take your product to market. If you only need a few parts or prototypes, you may want to consider one of our prototyping services. At Bohao, we work with you every step of the way, from prototyping to production. Once you’re ready to start your next project, contact our team with you 3D file to get a free quote.
What Is Low-Volume Manufacturing?
Low volume manufacturing is a specialized service offering full production-quality parts but in volumes usually limited to 100,000 pieces or fewer, depending on the process used. This is an increasingly popular option for many product categories, allowing for a more limited investment in tooling and materials while providing quick access to markets, rapid response to shorter product life cycles and as a bridge between initial prototypes and high-volume production.
Advantages Of Low-Volume Manufacturing
- How can low-volume manufacturing help you and your business? Here are just some of the ways:
- Create a bridge between a few prototypes and full-scale production
- Reduce cost with no minimum orders, less expensive tooling
- Provide rapid access to emerging markets
- Respond quickly to shorter product life cycles
- Allow for faster design changes
- Lower financial exposure
- Shorten production lead times