CNC Turning and Lathing
Free quote in 24 hours
Shipped in 7 days
CNC Turning and Lathing Service
We use advanced equipment to offer you a variety of CNC machining services including lathing , turning, EDM, wire EDM, surface grinding and much more. Using our imported 3, 4 and 5-axis CNC machining centers, our skilled machinists can make lathing, turned and milled parts using a wide range of plastic and metal materials.
What is CNC Turning/Lathing?
CNC Turning/Lathing machining is a subtractive manufacturing process where raw material is removed with a variety of precision cutting tools to make a part or product. Advanced software is used to control the equipment according to the specification of your 3D design. Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish and final tolerance to meet your specifications.
Advantages Of CNC Turning/Lathing?
- CNC turning/lathing machining is great to meet a range of your product development needs. Here are some of the benefits of precision machining:
- Quick removal of large amounts of metal material
- Highly accurate and repeatable
- Suitable for many different kinds of substrates
- Volumes from one to 100,000
- Low investment in tooling and preparation costs
- Fast turnaround